It has been another busy few weeks of blog posts and reviews for me. Here is some of my latest work:
I reviewed the “adequate” thriller “Anna, starring Taissa Farmiga and Mark Strong, for The Playlist.
I reviewed Rob Lowe’s second memoir, “Love Life,” for the News, and guess what? It enjoyed the heck out of it.
And I have continued my weekly Buffalo News Gusto blog/buffalo.com posts:
- Transit Drive-In released its Retro Tuesdays lineup.
- Movieland 8 seeks help to make the jump to digital.
- The Chiwetel Ejiofor-starring “Half a Yellow Sun” had its Buffalo premiere.
- “Driving Miss Daisy on Broadway, onscreen? Why not.
- Bacchus kicked off its summer film series with “The Big Lebowski.”
- And William Friedkin’s reassessed flop, “Sorcerer,” screens in Buffalo.